Competition Terms and Conditions
GWEILO BEER UK - Instagram Competition
- The promoter is: Gweilo Beer UK
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Gweilo Beer and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee aside from the entry requirement.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry: follow @gweilobeeruk on Instagram, like the post from 20.02.21, and tag the friend you wish you were sharing beers with in the pub.
- One entry per person.
- Closing date for entry: 23:59 on 28.02.21. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Mixed Case of Gweilo Core Range 330ml beers (4 x Tropical Lager, 4 x Pale Ale, 4 x Session IPA).
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable and subject to availability. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by Gweilo Beer UK, and the decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram on 01.03.21. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be posted to them, once the winner has sent their address details (UK address only).
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name, social media handle, and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network.